4.26.2006

A perfect morning...

Tuesday morning, M.E. stayed at home with our nanny, I dropped Gideon off at preschool, and then went to McDonald’s---yes, a perfect morning at McDonalds! The McD’s close to Gideon’s preschool has a McCafe that is a nice coffee bar with couches. I ordered a white chocolate latte and read the last book in the Mitford Series for 2 hours. I later ordered a ham and cheese sandwich and apple pie (also at the McCafe). It was a very perfectly peaceful, relaxing morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like a perfect morning for any young mom but I think blogging @12:45 am made you tired on the bus the day before. That is the only time a young mom might have though.

The 4 Sullivans said...

Thank you for bring this to my attention. I just now changed the time setting to the correct time zone. It was actually not 12:45am, but 11:43am while M.E. was napping. Thank you for your comments!