5.20.2006

Progress is being made...

Yesterday, I (Kristie) ran a 5 K in 35 minutes!!! It was the first time I ran the whole way!!! I was so excited!!! Today, Keith ran it in 32 minutes---also a first for him.

I also drove our car down our street and parked! The majority of the cars in Russia are standards and I have never driven a stick shift before, but have attempted several times! I am on my way to driving independence!!!

Gideon went to preschool (after a 3 week break) and did not cry when we said our good-byes!!! I was really proud of him. Gideon is doing better on his bicycle, but has a hard time focusing and staying up right! We are always giving him a push or helping him back up.

M.E. is on the move! She has mastered walking and works hard to keep up with her big brother. She loves her tricycle and has been on two family bike outings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the 5K run and learning to drive stick shift, Kristie! That's awesome! You are an inspiration! :-)

Take care,
Carolyn Martin