7.29.2006

Kristie Declares War...

OK...I know they are only cock roaches, but the situation is getting serious!!! These small, little bugs cause me so much stress! I have spent over an hour on the internet researching roaches and how to kill them! I went to bed so stressed out and tired, but all I could do was lay there thinking about these awful bugs and how to eliminate them. I went to the Pharmacy tonight to buy boric acid---I do not know why they sell boric acid in the Pharmacy, but they do. She brought out a little tiny package. I said "Great give me all you have!" I bought 40 packages and spent about $1.60! I also discovered a huge whole in our wall that had not been covered so we could access the water pipes! I had totally forgotten about this "open invitation" to our home, since it is behind a desk. I was so excited and immediately began dumped about a dozen packets of boric acid in this space and then sealed it up with duct tape! I pray this will bring an end to my roach nightmare and they would take up residence some where else!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hello,
Bugs....Yuck!!! My Mom has to deal with gekos in Singapore. They crawl all over and leave trails of yuckies. Everything has to be 100% sealed or they can get into it. It sounds like your roaches were kind of taking over. I hope you solved the problem.
Jennifer