1.30.2007

Lunch Time at Gideon's School...

Lunch time starts around 12:45 at Gideon's preschool. Around 1:00, they finish up lunch and the kids prepare for nap time. Gideon only attends half a day, so we pick him up after lunch. The teacher requires the kids to eat all of their lunch before they can be excused. Some days it takes Gideon a little while to finish his lunch. Today, at 1:30, I was still waiting on Gideon and all of the other kids had left for nap time. I went to see what was taking Gideon so long. For lunch they were having beet soup (which he managed to finish), fish and peas. He still had part of his fish and peas left to eat. I waited until the teacher left the room and shoved the rest of his lunch in my mouth so he could be excused. Gideon gave me a big hug and we went home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli said - thanks for making me laugh, that's really funny.

Marina said...

I randomly came upon your blog and it's really cute, your children are adorable! I'm a preschool teacher in Ohio, I love children! This post made me laugh. and I love the pictures from around Russia, it seems very interesting there. Take care. -Marina