2.18.2007

Kristie turns 36!!!


Today is my Birthday! I am getting so old and forgetful, Keith and I had to do the math to see how old I am!!! We have been “celebrating” (AKA finding an excuse to pig-out) the entire weekend. Yesterday, we went sight-seeing and then travel across town to the Bohemian Bagel for hamburgers and philly steak sandwiches, that we had heard raves about. The kids were so tired and hungry and the line was so long, Keith suggested we get our lunch to go and eat in the hotel. By the time we got home, we were all exhausted and deaf from ME’s crying, then discovered my hamburger was still bright red in the center and our French fries were completely cold. I was pretty bummed, but quickly recovered when Gideon and Keith sang “Happy Birthday” and we pigged out on cheesecake, apple pie and chocolate chip cookies!!!

Today, I have had a great day. The weather in Prague is absolutely gorgeous and so sunny!!! We went to the International Baptist Church and then had Chinese food for lunch. On the way back “home” to the hotel, we stopped and let the kids run around at park. While the kids (and Keith) took naps, I went and had a Thai massage. It was so relaxing, I almost feel asleep! When I got back to the hotel, we all went across the street for pizza and ice cream. I am so thankful for my sweet family who made my Birthday so special.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday...late.