3.26.2007

On the Road Again...


We leave tomorrow for Poland. We need to get new visas and attend our yearly general meeting with all of the missionaries who serve in Eastern Europe. Please pray for safe travels for all of the missionaries and a wonderful time of rest, renewal and fellowship.

I am sad that I will probably have limited Internet access and therefore will not be able to blog very often. I am sure that this does not bring tears to the eyes of many, but I will miss blogging! Does anyone know of a Blogger Support Group :-)?!? Please keep checking back---I will be back soon!!!


PICTURE: Gideon came in yesterday and said, "Mommy, will you take our picture?" Usually, I have to beg, plead, negotiate and occasionally even bribe and raise my voice!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi,
Obviously the Alaska dot is me :)and it is getting BIG.
I check your blog everyday.....I guess I just love reading blogs :)

I hope you have a wonderful trip. I will be waiting to see cool pictures of Poland.

Jennifer