4.21.2007

LOL (Laugh Out Loud)

Some times I feel like my life is very...average. I spend the majority of my day managing the chaos surrounding me, organizing the junk around me, and watching Barney...ME wakes up every morning saying bottle and Barney, which sound very similar in ME-erish. Currently, one of my favorite hobbies is blogging. I especially love reading blogs, since making our lives seem glamorous is impossible; fascinating---not really; adventurous---only on rare occasions; worth reading about---only if your are family or bored! HE-HE! Some people can make the most simple things seem so interesting and funny. My Tiny Kingdom is a fabulous blog---her posts on body parts, awareness and functions and every day life are hilarious!

I hope you find something that makes you laugh today!!! Thanks My Tiny Kingdom for making me laugh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out and for the wonderful work you're doing. I'm adding you to my list of blogs so I can keep up with your adventures!