6.24.2007

What's New?!?


It has been almost a week since our last post! Time is flying, but not much exciting has happened...refereeing sibling squabbles, managing the chaos, cleaning up messes, picking up toys, trips to the playground (I am sure our neighbors wonder why every time we go outside I bring my camera!)

Gideon finally lost his second tooth and was really thrilled! No, I didn't take 20 pictures and create another online album...I didn't even take one picture!!!

ME is quickly becoming the Sunday School Nursery bully! She has bitten a little girl, kick another one and takes toys from all of the kids!!! Our sweet little girl who everyone thinks looks like an angel is really an imp (my new word for the day)!!!

I drove the car all the way to Gideon's school this morning!!! We made it with no incidents, traffic tickets or major disputes!!! Driving a stick shift was challenging...remembering to put in the clutch, getting out of first gear, knowing when to shift; then you add all of the crazy Russian drivers zooming around you, huge pot holes that your entire car could get lost in, your husband saying, "Go! Go! No STOP!!!" and your darling son laughing in the back seat. I was so proud that I made it all the way to the school and the car only died 3 times!!!

Picture taken after our weekly Sunday morning dress-up. The first time all week I actually dried my hair and put on make-up!

No comments: