8.15.2007

A Box!!!


A drum roll please!!!
(Do my kids ever wear clothes and does ME ever brush her hair?!? No!!! It is so hot here right now that clothes are optional! But yes, I am dressed!!! And ME had a cute bow in her hair and ripped it out after a few minutes and it lays on the floor, while her hair hangs in her eyes. We tell her, "ME, we need to fix your hair." She pushes it back with her forearm and says, "DONE!")


I think I need to read the instruction for this!!!

Finally!!!

My new duds and transformer!

It always feels like Christmas when we get a box. But for Gideon, today was an early Birthday celebration!!! He was so excited to get his first Transformer and a fun new out fit!!! ME loved the snacks and fighting with Gideon over his transformer! I love my very own....BOX OF STRAWBERRY YOGURT COVERED CHEERIOS!!! Thanks Granny!!! You're the best!!!

No comments: