8.05.2007

I Am Coming to AMERICA---ALONE!!!

UPDATE RE: Comments~~~I will also say thanks to Aaron after I recover from being mad at him for moving my oldest and dearest friend in Russia to Minnesota! If it was Oklahoma or New Mexico, maybe then I would rejoice and be filled with gratitude, but Minnesota! I will miss visiting you, Olga, when we are in Moscow...and what about my Moscow Bed & Breakfast!?! No more early morning blinis and freakadelphia soup!!!

On October 27, I am going to St. Paul, Minnesota for Olga and Aaron's wedding all by myself (How totally exciting is it for a mom of 2 totally darling, energetic kiddos to get on a plane in clean clothes and a bag that contains no diapers, bottles, sippy cups or toys, with a book~that is more than 5 pages long!!!) I am so totally excited!!! I can sleep, watch the movie on the plane and wonder the isles of Wal-Mart in complete and utter silence!!! Taco Bell here I come!!! Thank you Olga for getting married :-)!!!

3 comments:

A and O said...

What? No thanks for me? After all, I'm the one who's 'dragging' her halfway around the world to get married and giving you this opoortunity. :)

Anonymous said...

Kristie, plz be nice to Aaron and thank him ;)

A and O said...

Oh c'mon. You aren't mad at me in the least. You of all people want Olga to be the happiest she can be. Sorry about Moscow but now you have every excuse to visit a Minnesota 'Bed & Breakfast' (or wherever we end up). Trust me, she'll have plenty of practice making blinis and soup for me. :)