9.24.2007

Prayerwalking with First Baptist Helen


A great, fun team joined us today from First Baptist Church Helen, Georgia. They are the first Prayerwalking Team to join us during our Week of Prayer for the Golden Ring and it was an honor to have them praying with us for the people of Yaroslavl. The highlight of my time with them was having them in our home and the fabulous time of fellowship we had! Thank you First Baptist Helen! We love and appreciate you all!!!

Victor and Keith sharing with a man they met while prayerwalking.

1 comment:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

I live less than an hour from Helen, Georgia! Oh, I wish I had known they were going...I would have sent you a care package!!!

Glad you had a great time.

I'm so jealous they got to come stay with you! :-)