11.25.2007

Road Trip Entertainment

We were desperate for entertainment for the 1 1/2 trip home. In the past I have spent lots of time and even money creating road trip backpacks with toys, treats and surprises. Most of the time the toys end up on the floor, the kids still end up bickering and I never get to just relax and read. Grandma bought the kids a fabulous portable DVD that I had planned on watching a movie with the kids, but forgot the cord! So, somehow the kids entertained themselves for at least 30 minutes saying two words...DOG POOP!!! Gideon would say it and burst out laughing and then ME would of course copy him. I confess that I was also laughing!!! Keith eventually told them to stop saying poop, so Gideon would say "Dog..." and burst out laughing again. Life is never boring with the Sullivan Duo!!!

No comments: