2.18.2008

What A Great Day!

My fabulous day began with coffee in bed (probably my hint that it was time to get up!!!), Birthday greetings from my family and even a special surprise posts on our Blog and at the Willeke Wanderings (except I am not sure she is referring to me, because I would never pose like that or have any love life to share)!!!

On the way to school, a big truck was blocking the road. I asked the kiddos what they thought was in the truck and Gideon said, "Birthday presents for you!!!" I also met Keith for lunch, which was later topped off with yummy pumpkin pie!!!



Gideon and ME love celebrations and have loved my retro, disco lighted picture of the Lord's Supper, that one of our friends delivered to me this morning!!! They have put it in every room, including a tent they made in the living and its final resting place is their bedroom as a new night light!!! Thank you all for making this an extra special day!!!

No comments: