4.28.2008

High Cholesterol?!?

We are required to get physicals...the required torture for a paid vacation :-). Keith's blood test showed that he has high cholesterol. I chuckled (silently, of course) and told him that he needed to stop eating high fat foods. I received my lab report today in the mail and was shocked that I too have high cholesterol...it is less than Keith's, but still higher than it should be! I am shocked...I eat low fat foods, never eat fried foods or mayonnaise and exercise (when we are in Russia) almost every day. I thought that I was in great shape, especially since I have lost 70 pounds over the past 3 years (I gained 65 pounds when I was pregnant with ME and still had 10 pounds that refused to budge from Gideon...WHO IS NOW 6!!!) I do, however, love a challenge...sooo I guess I better stop laying around and eating nonstop :-)!!!

No comments: