6.28.2008

Deeper Still...


I joined 19,000 other women in Atlanta for one of the most amazing times of worship, fellowship and teaching that I have ever experienced. I truly felt the presence of the Lord leading us through the wilderness in Exodus with Priscilla Shirer, challenged to seek to know truth by Kay Arther in Jeremiah and our time ended with Beth Moore encouraging us to embrace Jesus as our one and only!!! Deeper Still was a time of conviction, encouragement and renewal! Even from the highest corner in the balcony, I saw the Lord and want to go deeper still!

DeeperStill - Atlanta from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Cutlerama said...

Kristie,

Glad you had a great time at the conference. I had the awesome privilidge of hearing Pricilla speak here just a few miles from my home. I definetely felt God in that place. I too received renewal in my walk.

God bless you.