6.12.2008

The Main Event!


The Wedding was beautiful and so much fun! Leslie was gorgeous, so relaxed and so happy!!! After the outdoor ceremony, there was dinner and dancing, including fondue...the strawberries dipped in dark chocolate were my favorite...at one point my entire face and hands were covered in chocolate, I loved it sooo much!!!

And, I did have a part in the Wedding!!! I helped Gideon, the pillow holder, and ME, the flower thrower, complete their tasks, by dragging them down the isle!!! Gideon was so nervous, the entire day, up until the music began, he kept asking, "Mommy, will you be right behind me?" and would demonstrate that he meant it literally!!! All of this discussion also made ME doubt her abilities to also walk down the isle without me. So, as we started down the isle, I tried to fade into the background (as if that is even possible). Gideon quickly realized that I was MIA and stopped the processional and began looking for me!!! Which then distracted ME from her job of carefull and individually placing flower down the isle and they both began a major investigation with an all points bulliten, "Mommy come on!!!" What is a totally embarrassed mother to do when looking into the terrified eyes of her children...grab their hands, smile and march proudly down the isle, thinking the entire time, "I am glad I am wearing this totally cute pink dress!!!" Thanks agian Brianna!!! Leslie and Cody, I am so happy for you!!! We love you!!!

No comments: