6.30.2008

Jennifer and Eddie


After the Deeper Still Conference, Jenni and I drove to Helen, Georgia with Jennifer. I met Jennifer and Eddie in my home in Yaroslavl, Russia. They were part of a team that had come to catch a vision for what the Lord is doing in Russia and I feel in love with them. In one day, we went from the usual greetings to sharing our hearts and lives, laughing and crying...by the time we said good-bye, we had connected in a way that most relationships don't experience for months or even years. The entire team was a precious gift from the Lord!!!

So, it was such an honor to be able to visit First Baptist Helen, see the team members who had been to Russia and meet the members of the Church. The people were so warm, open and encouraging and I cried as I passed hugs and greetings to our teammates in Russia with one of the Church members who is going to Ivanovo this coming Saturday!!! First Baptist Helen, thany you for praying for us and joining the Lord in the work He is doing in Russia and around the World.

Jennifer and Eddie...you guys are awesome hosts!!! Thank you for opening your home and treating us like royalty!!! I loved getting to meet your family, see where you live and talking until hours I have not seen in ages!!! I am still catching up on my sleep!!! Thank you for everything!!!

No comments: