7.27.2008

Teri

Blogging has become a form of therapy to me. It helps me to process what is going on around me, document it, organize it, remember it and share it. This is something I must share, because I have tried to process it, understand it...but I can not. All morning, I have been walking around in a daze, mumbling, "How awful! How could this be?"

Life is so amazing, every minute is precious and every breath is gift, often taken forgranted. Today a dear friend and colleague went to be with the Lord. Teri was a wonderful friend, full of wisdom, always smiling and most of all love the Lord and her darling family! I wish I could tell Teri how much she means to me, how encouraging, thoughtful and wise she is, how loved and respected she is by all that know her...how much I already miss her!!! I called Teri on Friday to asked her a quick question...it was too quick and too all-about-me. I should have taken the time to tell her how much I loved her. Please pray for this sweet family and all of those who are grieving the loss of Teri.

This morning, Monday, July 28th, Teri went home to Heaven to meet and worship her Father face to face. As Teri and all of Heaven rejoices, we who remain behind try to understand and grieve the loss of our precious friend. We will try to continue living as Teri would ask us to do. Please join me in remembering the Tarleton Family as they walk through this difficult time. Let us celebrate the life of Teri who touched so many of ours as she lived, loved and taught many of us about life! We will miss her but will NEVER forget her as her legacy continues through Ed, her children and future generations to come! We love you Teri!
~written by JH in Russia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teri, I only knew you a short time before you went to Russia. But I kept up with you and your family thru the Wooten and Owen families. God surely has blessed you and I pray for Ed and the kids.
GOD BLESS