8.01.2008

Good-Bye Abernethy Family!!!


This past week with the Abertheys was a highlight of our time in the states. My family moved across the street from the Abernethys in 1986 after my mom was diagnosed with cancer. Since then, Anne has become a dear friend, wonderful encourager and mentor to me. I have always loved spending time with Anne and use to run across the street in the mornings, in my PJs to eat muffins, drink tea and have such sweet times of fellowship. Anne has taught me so much about the Lord and seeking him in all I do. I am so thankful for the wonderful hospitality, the wisdom, debates, laughter, encouragement and sweet memories (especially morning Tia Chi, coffee frothing, bug zapping, incredible cinnamon rolls and of course fritos and mint julep!!!) that we made this week!!! We love you guys!!!


Thanks Sensei Anne!!!

No comments: