8.26.2008

Please Pray For Gideon


Tomorrow is the "Big Day"...Gideon's appointment at the Child Study Center.

We have been waiting for this day for three months and I must confess I am nervous. So much hinges on this appointment!!! What ifs keep running through my mind, even though at the same time I am fully trusting God! But, I do wonder what the outcome will be...what is wrong with Gideon...will we be able to return to Russia...what is God's plan in all of this?

Even though I am nervous about the details of the day and the results, I have such peace. I am so thankful that God is in control and I am not! I am thankful that God created Gideon and makes no mistakes! I am thankful that God loves Gideon even more than I do! I am thankful that He has a perfect plan for Gideon and for our family and I do not need to try and figure it out, plan it, organize it or try and manipulate it...I can just rest and wait for the Lord to reveal it!

Please join me in praying for Gideon and the doctors tomorrow.
Pray that Gideon would be filled with peace, confidence and a good attitude. Pray that he would have the stamina to endure an entire day of questions, tests, doctors and the unknown. And please pray that the doctors would have clarity in what is going on with Gideon and how we can best meet his needs so that he can become the young man God has created him to be.

Thank you for praying for us, encouraging us and walking along side of us!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for all of you! I hope we can actually see you soon! Love to all!

Redelsperger Family said...

I'm praying for your sweet family...right now!

Anonymous said...

Praying. Miss ya.
Brienna

Cammeron said...

I'm looking forward to hearing the results! God is very good and whatever the outcome it will bring amazing results.