9.25.2008

It Is Official...


It is official...we have entered the World of Fund Raising!!! No, we have not gotten a job with Otis Spunkmeyer, but have been temporarily recruited by the Ridgeview Rams to sell pre-portioned, ready-to-bake, no measuring, mixing or mess, best ever, just like homemade cookies!!! Please do not run when you see us coming or hide in the closet when you see us at your front door, because we might be bringing you cookies...not trying to sell you cookies!!! However, if Gideon sells $300 worth of cookies, he will get a hampster...I will try to make sure we DO NOT sell more than $300 worth of cookies!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me... I want to place an order! Seriously!
Brienna

Jesus Chick said...

Ok..how come I haven't been asked. My rule is always teh 1st kids who asks me gets the purchase and I love frozen cookie dough. I'll be waiting! :-) Steph