9.23.2008

Life...


I finally got my hair cut after 6 months!!! It is a long story, but someone told me of a Russian who cuts hair in Edmond. I have been planning on having my sister cut my hair, but I am a poor planner and she is always booked! So, I went to Olga. I was so excited to meet her and her mom, who also works at the same salon, that I put no thought into my hair! She just started chopping and my brain was busy trying to process Russian, 15 minutes and $37 later (I am glad it has been 6 months!!!) we were saying good-bye. My hair basically looks the same, but dries faster because of the few layers she cut. She also informed me that I desperately needed to color my hair. After inquiring of the price (minimum $75) I decided to stick with my $5 box of color!!!

Miss Cook has returned to school and Gideon got his clippy moved for the first time for real!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERY BOY NEEDS HIS CLIPPY MOVED ONCE
IN AWHILE. I'M PROUD OF YOU G

LOVE YA

HAIR LOOKS GOOD MOM