10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!



This is our first Halloween to celebrate in a country that actually celebrates Halloween!!! We have had a great day...after we dropped Gid off at school, the remaining Sullivans went to the YMCA, where ME's candy consumption began. After a great work-out, we went to Target...I love Target and was sooo excited to find Sushi To Go!!! (It was not cheap, but cheaper than a resteraunt and I was craving sushi sooo bad...I honestly think it is addictive! I came home and ate all 8 pieces...2 1/2 servings...and loved every bite...but was still hungry!) Then, ME and I went to Gid's school for his Halloween Party. I love getting to be a part of his class, getting to know his teacher and classmates. The kids were so excited to get to fill their sacks up with candy and other treats and Gideon said, "I love Halloween!!!"

Now, the kids are taking baths and getting ready to go to our Church for the Fall Festival!!! I am considering a nap or a cup of coffee...or both!!! I hope you have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: