1.30.2009

26 Things About Keith

1. I have spent at least one day in 18 different countries.

2. I like living in Russia better than Oklahoma.

3. I’ve read the Bible through every year since 1991.

4. My favorite hobby is weight lifting.

5. I don’t like watching, hearing about, or talking about football.

6. When I was 14, I got my first girlfriend, became a Christian, and spent a night in jail and 6 months on probation for stealing stereo equipment from cars.

7. I started college when I was 17.

8. Ever since the Summer of 1992, I thought I would spend a big part of my life in Russia.

9. My favorite food is enchiladas. In New Mexico. Not in Texas or Oklahoma.

10. Outside of New Mexico, my favorite food is chicken fried steak.

11. Before I met my wife, I was planning on being single. Like forever.

12. I’m glad I’m not single now.

13. Usually.

14. It’s easy to love my wife.

15. Usually.

16. The past 6 months have been so complicated and difficult, I could not even put it into words.

17. I am the youngest of 3 kids in my family.

18. I am 11 and 14 years younger than my sisters.

19. I really like to fish and learned how from my dad.

20. I have little idea what I will be doing with my life in 6 months.

21. I wish I knew.

22. Two of my favorite things are coffee and sweets.

23. I’m in the middle of a 40 day fast from both.

24. This summer I weighed more than 200 pounds for the first time in my life.

25. Usually Calvinists think I am an Arminian, and most Arminians think I am a Calvinist.

26. He used to wear socks with sandles...(added by his non-judgmental (usually) wife.

1 comment:

A and O said...

Really? I wonder why on #25? Aaron