1.28.2009

27 Things About Me...

After 3 days of not leaving the house, I am desperate for entertainment...sooo, I joined in with all the other totally bored people of Facebook and wrote some fun facts you might want to know about me...or not, but here they are...

1. I was born in the same hospital as my sweet little girl.

2. I have moved over 30 times...and will again this weekend!

3. I have been to 25 different countries.

4. I dream of going to India, but not really living there!

5. I am sooo lazy!!! I am sooo lazy I choose my major due to proximity of the classes to my dorm!!! I am sooo lazy, I have been known to tell the kids to wait for food until their daddy gets home!!! I am sooo lazy, I haven't taken a bath in four days!!!

6. I have a degree in Leisure, but do not really like to play!!!

7. I love to eat!!! I love watermelon, mashed potatoes, chocolate. But am a horrible cook!!! So horrible (and lazy...#5) that my husband has been cooking since our 3rd week of marriage...Week 1-Honeymoon; Week 2-ruined every meal; Week 3-Keith was starving and took over Kitchen duties...Yeah for me!!!

8. I have eaten tongue, liver and kidney...and am not a fan!!!

9. I have learned to be thankful for hot showers (and sooo much more) after being without for more than 6 months my first year in Russia.

10. I love movies...especially girlie, sappy, funny ones!!!

11. I thought the perfect job would be on a Cruise Ship...and considered applying, but ended up at Southwestern Seminary.

12. If I could be anything, I would want to be a Photographer working for National Geographic or the IMB taking pictures of Unreached People Groups.

13. I love taking pictures, but rarely print any! The last picture I printed for myself was 3 years ago!!!

14. When Keith and I retire (that assumes we get jobs...HAHA), we want to own a Bed and Breakfast in Spain.

15. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing...I would want it to be our computer. I would never go to an island that did not have internet!!!

16. My idea of camping out is staying in a hotel with Spa services! But I have slept in a tent!!!

17. I have peed in outhouses, squatty potties, in the woods, in the front of the docha (sorry Mel!!!) and even in my pants!!!

18. I love playing games, especially Spades.

19. Even though I am very lazy, I actually like to exercise.

20. I topped the scales at more than 200 pounds when I was pregnant with Emme.

21. My dream is to run 5K in the Red Bud Classic, but have yet to start training!!!

22. I love the smell of coffee and fun coffee drinks, but rarely finish a cup of coffee.

23. I would love to meet Jillian from the Biggest Loser...especially after my personal training session with Bri (AKA Jillian on Crack).

24. I smack my lips when I sleep (contributed by my sweet and ever so thoughtful hubby).

25. This has been the hardest year of my life...harder than losing my mom to cancer or moving with a 6 month old baby to Russia.

26. I love the Lord, my amazing husband and precious kids even if I don't always show it or act like it!!!

27. I spend way too much time on the internet...trying to come up with interesting things about myself!!!Thanks for persevering!!!

Your reward...you can add any additional facts you would like...as long as it does not involve my lingerie drawer (that means you...JILL!!!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!

A and O said...

You are known to have stalked Hockey players. ;)