1.23.2009

ME and Gid's First Tea Party


A day at home to rest and relax...fabulous!!! A night of complete peace and quiet...what a dream!!! Or at least I would have thought!!! But, I am sooo bored and sad!!! Last night, I went to bed feeling yucky and have continued to feel weak, sick to my stomach and just horrible all day. I had a list of To Dos to do, but barely managed to eat the toaster waffle my sweet little girl made me for breakfast...she said that she was practicing her cooking skills...and the piles continue to grow around me!!! I am so tired of flipping channels; I can not focus on completing a mental task and when I am not in the horizontal position, I begin to relive the first trimester of pregnancy...and no I am not pregnant!!!

Tonight, ME was invited to her first Tea Party and Gideon is her Knight in Plastic Armor!!! I sooo wanted to witness this big event...I even considered going as a paparazzi, but Keith forbid me from leaving the house!!! I guess I will spend this rare evening alone moping as I flip the channels...pray I get better soon and that I do not infect my precious family with whatever I have!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AND HANDSOME
KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!