1.08.2009

Everything is Relative...

We are moving! It came as a bit of a surprise, but after a period of adjusting to the reality, I am actually excited. We have not finalized our future address, but will move some where close by, so that Gideon can finish out Kindergarten. I have done a lot of research on possible options and am amazed at all the information that is available through the Internet!!! I have loved looking at all the possible options and dreaming about the future. I have loved reading the commentary and reviews...and have come to the realization that everything is relative!!! It has also brought back memories of the many places we have called home!!! I know that life in Russia can not really be compared to live in the states...

"A quiet, secluded community, in a stylish neighborhood that is pleasing to look at...

with a sparkling pool...

and a modern facilities!"

The most amazing part of it all...I would move back to Russia in a minute!!!

The commentary is from a potential apartment and the pictures are from our previous apartments.

No comments: