1.13.2009

Just The Girls...

ME and I went on our first road trip by ourselves!!! We had a blast visiting with "Aunt Anne"...who is really not their Aunt or my sister, but one of my dearest friends, most influential role models and wonderful mentor and encourager. We spent the morning sipping tea, eating muffins and discussing life! Thank you Anne for such a wonderful morning, fabulous wisdom and insights and encouraging words!!!

Then, ME and I meet Grandpa and Grandma for a fabulous lunch and visit to see my brother to see the new addition to "The Shop"...AKA as Enid Mack Trucks!!! It was so fun to spend the day with ME and my precious family!!! Next time (which hopefully will be real soon) must include an additional stop to visit Aunt Leslyn, my sister. We love you guys!!!



No comments: