1.20.2009

So Glad!!!


ME asked me if I was glad "we are your kids?" I am sooo glad!!!

I have been wishing for a life that required less faith...it seems like sometimes I can not take a breath without mustering up the faith that God will provide the air needed to sustain me. We have been on a difficult, but truly amazing journey. God has so generously and graciously met each and every need we have had.

We will move into another temporary residence at the end of this month, while we wait for the Lord to reveal His plans to us...I pray that we are not required to wait 40 years wandering through the desert of Oklahoma!!! We will leave our current residence with only a few boxes of personal possessions, but through the generosity of sooo many people...God has met all of our needs to set up a new home!!! I can not wait to post pictures of us resting in our new home!!! Please pray for our family as we transition into our new home and that I will not stress about the details, but rejoice in the Lord's abundant provisions!!!

No comments: