2.07.2009

Day 1 In Our New Home

Included...

lots of pouting and comments such as "I am not your brother any more"...but usually said by ME and Gid would reply, "Fine, I am not your sister!"...

working on Valentines, which is definitely a sign of boredom...I never want to do projects, especially early...

and a feast...finally!!! I fixed a can of soup and Gideon said, "This is such wonderful soup! I want to eat it everyday and even on my Birthday!!!" I guess that is what happens when you don't eat for 3 days!!! He ate soup, chips, mac and cheese and popsicle and then wanted more soup...more in one meal than 3 whole days combined!!!

Keith left early this morning to go get some things we had stored in Clovis over 8 years ago!!! I can wait to see our treasures!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER HERE.

Anonymous said...

M E IS STILL CUTE EVEN WHEN SHE POUTS!!