3.01.2009

Happy Birthday Olga!!!


I met Olga my first summer in Russia and quickly became dear friends! She became part of our family...often Keith thought she lived with us!!! She taught me so many things about Russia (Especially, not to laugh when someone slips on the ice and slides under a taxi...because you might end up doing the very same thing!), Russian (She still thinks I speak horrible and doesn't miss an opportunity to remind me of the fact!), and Russians (Most of all their love for their friends...no matter where they are geographically located!).

We have watched her Graduate, move to Moscow to become a career woman and leave Russia to begin a new phase of her life with A in Minnesota. Olga, we love you and are sooo proud of you...even if we forget to call!!! (I wish I could change time like I can change the date of this post!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

A and O said...

Thank you. I appreciated talking to you. O