3.14.2009

Kristology...

Copied from my FACEBOOK page...

Learn a little more about me...I am bored and desperate for entertainment!!!

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Blue Cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Tana Thai or Red Robin

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
PBJ or hamburgers

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Everything

TECHNOLOGY*

How many televisions are in your house?
3

What color cell phone do you have?
Black and silver

BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
2 kids

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My son to carry him to bed

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I remember...but I would have been unconscious!!!

BULL-CRUDOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
The control freak in me would want to know, but I need to learn to love and live life like it is my last day!!!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Sophia or Esther...I don't really like Kristie

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No way!

DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2...Fit Flops and Switch Flops

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A few months ago, but I talked my way out of a ticket!

Last person you talked to?
Keith and Gid and ME...they keep talking, but I am trying to ignore them!

Last person you hugged?
Gid and ME this morning when they woke-up

FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
Spring

Holiday?
Thanksgiving

Day of the week?
The Weekend...any day!!!

Month?
May

CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
Yes lots of people!!!

Mood?
Improving

What are you listening to?
Veggie Tales and the kids chatting

Watching?
I just finished watching "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas"...it was sooooo sad and I can't stop thinking about it!!!

Worrying about?
My damaged relationship with a friend

RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
Living Room

What's the last movie you saw?
The Boy In The Striped Pajamas

Do you smile often?
I try to

LIFE-OLOGY*

Do you always answer your phone?
Occasionally

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Who knows...I can't find my phone!!!

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Bright blue

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cheery and Vanilla...both to Diet Dr Pepper...I love this, even though it turns to formaldehyde in my liver!!!

Do you own a digital camera?
Of course!

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Maybe, but honestly I do not like pets of any kind...to much additional cleaning and I like tominimize the time I clean and maximize the time I can be lazy...and I already have to clean up enough human pee...I do not want to add any unnecessary bodily fluids!!!

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A vacation (a Carnival Cruise), a new camera, but will settle for a day of peace and quiet!!!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both

Do you have any saved texts?
No...just ones needing to be deleted

Ever been in a car wreck?
24 years ago!!!

Do you have an accent?
I don't think so.

What is the last song to make you cry?
While I am Waiting by John Waller

Plans tonight?
Do as little as possible!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
This last summer when Gid was going through some testing and then again when we found out we had to take a leave of absence from the IMB.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Fixings for lasagna, brownies and rented a movie.

Have you ever been given roses?
A friend brought me gorgeous yellow roses when we moved to our apartment. It was such a great treat!!!

Currently hate right now?
My attitude and lack of discipline!

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes

How did you celebrate the new year?
Staying with friends in Fort Worth as we prepared for the funeral of the daughter of our other friends.

What song represents you?
While I am Waiting

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes...to tell my mom how much I love her and what a great job she did and ask her to tell me more about my childhood.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Of course...until death do us part!

Does anyone love you?
I hope, but sometime wonder!!!

Would you be a pirate?
NO

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't really sing out loud, because I don't want to scare anyone!!!

Ever had someone sing to you?
Emme sang Jesus Loves Me in Wal-Mart yesterday

When did you last cry?
Almost cried last night, but decided to get mad and then laugh

Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The kids and Keith...my usual victims

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I have a horrible memory...did I go to Elementary School?

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
No

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
New

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yep

What is something your friends make fun of you for
Not sure...why do you make fun of me???

Have you ever ridden a on an elephant?
Nope

What are you saving your money up for right now?
A new camera or unexpected crisis...I am a saver and worrier!!!

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
Yesterday...I am addicted

What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
Shout to the Lord

What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
How horrible I feel about my behavior last night

No comments: