3.14.2009

See You In 24 Hours...


I hope you are still speaking to me after this post!!! I love Blogging, because I can post whatever I want!!! I can pick and silly, random picture and share it with the entire World, but of course only posting the absolute best pictures of myself...HAHA!!!

After Church, we will be meeting Granny and Grampy in Sayre (sort of half way between OKC and Clovis) and the kids and I will leave Keith and spend the week in Clovis. I will live in my PJs, eat way to much, enjoy expanded cable requiring me watch hours and hours of mindless TV and see how long I can go without a bath...are these not great goals!!!

Gid is bring Monopoly Kids, ME is bring all of her mixed up puzzle books and I am bringing ear plugs!!! I hope you are ready for a week of FUN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!