3.23.2009

Stuff!?!?

This week, I spent 99% of my time doing nothing, but did manage to pull myself from the comforts of the couch and cleaned out the remaining things we had stored in Keith's parent's shed. I found my Wedding dress, Yearbooks, baby clothes and sooo many memories, a few tears and lots of laughs!!! I crammed all that would fit into the Yukon and spent the entire day reorganizing our apartment. What do you do with all stuff that contains sooo many precious memories? Do I wear the hat Keith brought back from China or let the kids use it for a Star Wars tent? Do I continue to save the gorgeous quilts my grandmother's made or put them to use?

TMI...ME is sitting at the bathroom door yelling to Gid, "Are you pooping? Do you want a speed racer car? Hurry up, I want to play! Get out now!"

This morning at 3am, I woke sweet Gid up to go potty. We are still struggling with making it through the night without an accident. I have to pull him out of bed, drag him to the bathroom, pull his pants down and pray he is able to aim. Today he missed...really missed!!! He peed on the shower curtain, floor, rugs but thankfully not me!!! I just don't know if washing a sheet or cleaning the entire bothroom and washing the shower curtain is easier?!?!

1 comment:

Leslie D. said...

Wow....that is packed full!