4.21.2009

Wounded Cute Face


Cute Face fell from the Monkey Bars during Recess and said that when he got up he could not see!!! COULD NOT SEE!!! I totally freaked out, especially since I did not find out until pick-up...due to failure to inform his teacher of our new cell phone numbers!!! What sort of mother am I?!?! While I was sipping a latte, my little boy was blindly being comforted by a stranger!!! He cried when it happened and again as he was telling me!!! I feel horrible!!! I know that it doesn't really look horrible, but trust me...it is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!! I want to protect Gid and ME from danger, mean kids, rude comments...anything that could possible cause my sweet little ones to hurt! It is hard to watch them grow, experience the realities of the World and hurt! I praise the Lord for His protection, love and good and perfect will! Please pray that there would be no lasting ramifications from this crisis.

But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3

1 comment:

GRANNY said...

I WOULD SAY MY "CUTE FACE" DESERVES A "BIG" TREAT!!!!!!!!