6.13.2009

Movie Reviews

I love movies and so does my family. I have, for the most part, given up TV for the summer, but love REDBOX...only $1 a night!!! I am critical and opinionated, but hardly qualify as a professional movie critic. However, that has never stopped me from stating my opinions!!!

Bride Wars was a cute, fun movie, not as good as some of their other flicks, but great anyways!

New In Town was also a great girlie movie.

Our whole family watched Mall Cop and loved it...these reviews are not about our movie or parental choices, just whether or not we liked the movie!!!

Bedtime Stories was another great movie that our whole family loved. Adam Sandler is a great actor and this is a darling movie!

Taken was great...I will never let my kids travel anywhere...EVER...without me AND a body guard, but a very entertaining movie.

Slumdog Millionaire was a great movie. Even though I have never been to India, I have heard it was very realistic and was fascinating to me.

This was a good movie, but absolutely heart breaking. I don't think I could or would want to watch it again.

This was so boring, I could not wait for it to end and had to laugh with Keith that we even watched it.

Also, Doubt was very disappointing...not as boring as Revolutionary Road, but almost!

No comments: