7.25.2009

What A Day!!!

Typically, we have a rather boring life. Our family calendar is a small, 2 Year little book that is always in my bag. Usually, we never have more than one thing planned on any given day. Today, however, was not typical...I had 3 parties in one day and Keith had a totally different schedule! We did not leave town, but I still had to pack!!!

Keith left at 7:45 and at 9:00, the kids and I were out the door. I dropped them off at a fun play place and went to a Going Away Party for my dear friend who is moving to Amarillo. We had a fabulous brunch and a sweet time of fellowship. (I took lots of pics, but with a friends fabulous SLR camera...so, they will be added soon!)

I grabbed the kids at 12:15, had a quick lunch and headed to Phase 2 of Party Madness!!!

Princess Madison turns 4...at 1:00!!!

My favorite Royalty!!!

The Princesses

The Knight

The Gang

Can we go home yet? Get up...we still have one more party to go!!!

In the 15 minute car ride...

Exhausted!!!

Sunday School Class Pool Party and thankfully final party of the day...at 4:00!!!

The Girls!!!

Jan and M

N...so cute!!!

The Towel-aban!!!

The Guys...

Our fearless leader, Ron

Dennis...I am hear, but would prefer not to be :-)
Keith...I do not what to be on the blog, I just want to go home!!! By 8:00, we were home and ready for bed!!!

I am sooo thankful to be surrounded by friends that I can spend the day celebrating with...I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

GRANNY said...

MY "BOY" IS STILL PRETTY CUTE!!!

GRANNY said...

THE "KNIGHT" AND PINK PRINCESS ARE MY
FAVORITES!!!!!!