8.25.2009

Day 4…

IMG_0167 IMG_0166

Day 4...On the way out the door after running around gathering all the junk I could possibly need for the day, Gideon said, “I missed recess yesterday.” I was already frustrated, stressed and lost any resemblance of patients an hour ago!!!

“What?” I said...OK, I am not going to attempt to tell you it was in my sweetest voice ever-did I mention we were running late again!!! He refused to tell me on the way to school what happened, as he hid in the back of the van. Then would not get out of the car, when I told him that I would just ask his teacher!!! To avoid a scene or to prevent making an already horrible morning worse, I said, “Fine, get out of the car and we will talk about this later!”

What is happening to my darling little boy?!?! I want to be a go-to, tell anything mom, that loves him unconditionally!!! How can I do that when he won’t even talk to me!!! Some how I did manage to snap a pic...I know I am horrible, but can’t help it!!!

No comments: