7.31.2009

Another Foot Crisis


My FACEBOOK status yesterday...I am so sad, frustrated and in pain! My foot started hurting on the way to the car, after 2 hours at the Zoo. Stuck with the plan to swim afterward and the pain was so bad, I could barely walk. Went to the Minor Emergency Clinic and spent $210 to find out my foot is not broke, but they have no idea why I am in sooo much pain. I am definitely voting for Health Care reform...

I have had an emotionally challenging week and have burst into tears EVERY day for 2 weeks. Today, it occurred when the nurse brought me an ace bandage and told me that they would not charge me. I am sure they would have paid me to just leave!!! What really infuriates me is that there is one price for those who do not have insurance and a price of three times more for those who do!!! That is wrong!!!

I am confined to me bed and still furious...we make to much money to get state coverage, but not enough to afford decent medical coverage. I am sure after I take the narcotics they prescribed, since, they did not know what else to do, I will totally forget about my foot!!!
I have attached visual aid to show you the specific location of the pain...the tarsometatarsal joint! I am now accepting any free medical advice! ;-)


Please pray my foot feels better soon...like in the morning!!!

1 comment:

GRANNY said...

TAKE THE NARCOTICS AND TAKE A NAP.
WHEN YOU WAKE UP TAKE SOME MORE!!!
WHAT THE HECK.