9.25.2009

Blue, Black or Brown?!?

Today, on the way to school, I was feeling very confident. I had made cranberry muffins (since we had no blueberries!), Keith’s Birthday cake, packed Emme’s gymnastics bag, found cash for her class (I never carry cash...since they don’t accept my standard form of payment...the credit card...we love the reward points!!!), remembered Gideon’s word list and library book, got myself ready, got the kids ready and fed, watch Keith open his Birthday present from his mom, took pictures and even uploaded them, left in time to pick-up friends that needed a ride to school AND REMEMBERED POPCORN MONEY, which I forget every Friday, requiring a trip back to the car, a search for 2 quarters and a return trip to each class (Last year, we gave Gid $1 to buy a bag of popcorn every Friday for 4 weeks so we did not have to remember every Friday, but he came home with 4 bags of popcorn!)!!!

However, I was mortified to realize we had completely forgotten Emme’s Show-N-Tell!!! She has Show-N-Tell every Friday…sooo, why do I forget? Fortunately, this week was the letter B and we needed to bring something blue, black or brown. I ran to the car, which I try to keep clean and free of unnecessary junk, but was thankful I had failed at that as well!!! I found Gideon’s Blue Birthday Banner still in the back of the car from his party in August!!! This was perfect for her to share on her daddy’s Birthday!!!

No comments: