11.28.2009

My First Photo Shoot!!!

IMG_3043

I had my first official photo shoot this weekend…and learned sooo much!!! 

Of my many lessons, the most important is to make sure you have your memory card IN YOUR CAMERA!!!  Thankfully, I learned this lesson the night before!!! 

You must also check your camera setting to make sure you don’t leave the ISO on 3200 which you need to capture skating rink pictures, not to take well lit family portraits!!! 

I need more to offer a 2 year old than promise of candy!!!  I need a much bigger and more developed bag of tricks!!!

I also learned that just because I love taking pictures doesn’t make me good at it!!!  I need lots of practice…lots!!!

If it is windy…stay inside!!!

If they are squinting…move to a different location!!!

It is very challenging to remember all the details, while posing, encouraging, positioning and reminding!!!

I must remember to have fun to make it fun!!!

When you think your done…keep clicking to make sure!!!  The odds will be in your favor!!!

I also was reminded how much I love taking pictures!!!

Thanks Scott Family for being my first victims, trusting me with the very important task and all the encouragement of a job well done…even though I still have ALOT to learn!!!

No comments: