11.29.2009

Saved By Wal-Mart!!!

IMG_3368

Trips to Clovis usually do not require much planning, organization or even a suit case!  I usually just throw what ever clothes that are laying around, dirty or needing to be put away into the most convenient container…usually our laundry basket, grab my make-up bag and we are ready to go.  I usually live in my PJs, sweats and consider my jeans dressing up! 

Today, we wanted to go to a sweet friends Wedding and I realized that the only clothing option I had was a jean skirt and tennis shoes!!!  Since Granny is skinner, shorter and has much smaller feet, I could not raid her closet.  I did not want to spend another day shopping…sooo, I went to the only store open at 8AM…Wal-Mart.  They only had one dress option.  I tried it on and it fit, did not look horrible and was only $11!!!  I grabbed a pair of hose, borrowed shoes from Bri and was ready to go!!!

I am so thankful for great, generous friends that are willing to share their shoes and others that love me no matter what I wear!!!

1 comment:

Bri said...

You looked great! Love the picture!