1.29.2010

A REAL Blogger!?!?

I have been blogging for almost 4 years!!!  I began blogging as a way to share our lives with our family…who at the time lived 9 time zones away.  I have fallen in love with blogging.  It has become away for me to process our day and thoughts and record special memories that I want to cherish. 

Other than a few family members and one or two friends, I never dreamed someone would think that I have “readers” or that The 4 Sullivans would be mention outside of my own conversations!!!

But today I received an email from a real author who has written books we have in our personal library!!!

Dear Kristie,

My name is…

I don’t know a whole lot about children’s book promotion, but I figured the blogging world was a good place to start!  I heard about your blog from some mommy-friends of mine, so I decided to send you a quick email.

I was wondering if you would take a look at the book to see if it’s something that your readers might be interested in.

I know that this is totally silly and was probably a mass email that was sent to everyone with a blog address, but I am shocked and thrilled to to think I actually have READERS…not to mention, totally excited to get to read a great children’s book!!!

No comments: