8.09.2010

Home Tour: Living Room

I should have taken before shots, but as usual…forgot!
IMG_6870 IMG_6797 IMG_6801 IMG_6803
Our living room is the hub of our home…we can watch movies, play Wii, take naps.  Two of the three couches are the landlords and one belonged to dear friends of our.  The landlord’s couches were not in the best shape and I could not find premade covers to fit them.  In a moment of desperation, I covered them with sheets and ended up liking the results way better than any other options I could come up with.  The bright colors make our living room very cheery!  Two couches convert to beds, so we can have a huge slumber party!!!  I still need to have photos developed and hang a few more pics, but you can see our mug collection!

1 comment:

The Herd said...

YOU have done awesome with the place-it looks great and homey!!!