11.26.2010

Black Friday…

For the last two years, I have loved Black Friday and benefited from some great deals!!!  Even though I found some great deals this year on the Internet and was wide awake at 4AM (CST), I missed all the good deals.  I tried shopping in the morning and even filled my cart with $5 fleece and $14 winter coats, but ran out of time before my family was dragging me out the door…so I am trying to rejoice at all the money I “saved” by being millions of miles away from all the crowds, lines and great deals!!!

Our Black Friday this year…

I was barging hunting, Keith went to work-out, Gid was playing the Wii and Emme was STARVING…so she decided to make breakfast and did a great job!!!

IMG_0192IMG_0212

Then we went from this…

IMG_0215

to this…

IMG_0271IMG_0273

and then back to this!!!

IMG_0262

After pizza and more failed attempts at bargain hunting, I went to meet a friend at the train station during rush hour.  Let’s just say…trying to get on the Metro, into the single door, through the turn stop and down a single escalator with 5 million of my neighbors was worse than any Black Friday check-out!!!

No comments: