12.31.2010

What A Treasure…

IMG_2568

I did it!!!  I posted a picture a day for an entire year!!!  I did not always take a picture everyday (which was the intended goal), but have posted a picture that I took or that included me for the past 365+2 days at What A Treasure!!!  It truly is a treasure to look back over the last year to remember all that we have experienced, see how we have changed and rejoice at all the priceless memories that we have made.  It has been a fun journey and I have learned a lot!!!  The biggest lesson I learned regarding photography was to never leave home without your camera…you never know what you’ll miss!!!  Out of habit, I begin Year 2, Day 1 tomorrow!!!  Thanks Jill at Willeke Wanderings 365 for inspiring me, challenging me and encouraging me along the way!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: