5.16.2011

Silliness!!!

IMG_5946e

We made it home from Bositagorosk at 1AM last night.  Since we had planned to return today and the kids had already finished all their school assignments for today, we decided to skip school and have a Pajama Party day.  Emme slept until 10:30 and we spent the rest of the day watching movies, playing and hanging out.  Some how our trip to Disney World became a topic of discussion and how we wrote our cell numbers on the kid’s bellies incase we got separated…and this ended up being the result.  I drew a cute summer scene on Emme but she fell asleep before I could take a pic. :-)

Time+Imagination=Silliness

2 comments:

The Herd said...

I have one of these types of pictures from the same apartment...so it made me smile bigger!

The Herd said...

I have one of these types of pictures from the same apartment...so it made me smile bigger!