9.25.2011

Our First Church…

Tonight was our first night of Bible Study in our new home.  We spent some time getting to know one another better and played some games.

IMG_4199IMG_4201

We also celebrated Keith’s Birthday!!!

IMG_4210IMG_4215

I am so thankful Masha made a cake too!!!  I rarely make a successful Birthday cake!!!  I have had sunken Star Wars action figures, cake crumbs in the icing and this year I repeated the undercooked cake disaster of 2010!!!  My first attempt at making a cake in our new apartment last year resulted in a nasty mess of cake goo and a rescue cake mix delivery at 1am from our teammates!!!  Once again…new apartment, new oven and cake goo disaster!!!  Lesson learned…never move!!! :-)

IMG_4225

Thanks Masha for making a fabulous cake!!!

IMG_4223

No comments: