4.06.2012

Vilnius, Lithuania

Last night, Emme threw-up all night!  I pray she will quickly improve and be able to enjoy the rest of our adventures!!!

IMG_9160

This morning we said good-bye to Latvia and took a train back to Riga.

IMG_9164IMG_9166

From the Train Station to the Bus Station, we got a quick glimpse at the Riga Market.

IMG_9170IMG_9172

And arrived in Vilnius a few hours later!!!

IMG_9180IMG_9173IMG_9185IMG_9183

I am so thankful for such a fabulously located hotel with amazing views…since I only left the Hotel to get food!!!

IMG_9178IMG_9177

Emme has slept every chance she has had and continues to throw-up.  I have gone to pharmacies in Latvia and now Lithuania.  I hope it is a bug that quickly takes up residency some where else!!!  I have never seen Emme so sick.  She sleeps all the time, wakes up only to throw-up and is not talking, arguing or even whining!!!

No comments: