5.01.2012

Birthday Preparations…

IMG_9637

I hate having to make Birthday cake.  Any other day, I can make a pretty tasty cake…but Birthday+Cake=Disaster for me.  Tomorrow is Emme’s Birthday and Class Party…which means I must make cupcakes.  I sooo wish I could go to a Bakery…any Bakery…and buy cute, perfectly decorated cupcakes.  After much research, I found a recipe for homemade funfetti cupcakes.  After school, Emme and I measured, mixed and baked this totally cute…and very tasty darling cupcakes!!!  I made my first ever Buttercream Icing with 3 cups of butter!!!  I placed an icing tip in a ziplock bag, filled the bag full, sealed the bag and began to ice the cupcake…and icing explode…EVERYWHERE!!!  So…I scooped spoonfuls of icing off the walls (coffee pot, table, chairs) and plopped them on top of the cupcakes…then I did my magic trick…covered the icing with sprinkles!!!

IMG_9645

1 comment:

granny said...

The cakes look Great!!!!!